upcoming Workshop events
Friday, June 5
11:30 a.m. EST
Get equipped with actionable ideas and solid strategies for your small business, side hustle, and latest creative endeavors.
Whether you are pivoting, transitioning, restructuring, or strengthening your biz, I’ll show you no-cost and low-cost tools and methods to grow your audience and make an impact in the new normal:
• Free and low-cost tools to create Instagrammable graphics and repurpose content creatively and ethically
• How to find where your best audience hangs out online and make meaningful connections
• What to post and when to post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
• Build a promotional strategy that converts clicks to customers
• Leveraging community collaborations to build fans and brand awareness
• Step-by-step processes that take the pain out of doing your own social media
You Get First Dibs
Subscribe for announcements about upcoming events, live and online, for your creative biz!
This e-mail list is only for event announcements, and your info will never be sold or anything weird like that.
Creative Enabler Workshops
It is my mission is to empower, inspire, and strengthen communities through accessible educational programming specific to small business owners, retailers and creative entrepreneurs.
I align with organizations, non-profits, and municipalities who share this vision and to teach educational workshops on small business topics such as marketing, branding, and promotion.
I have developed and led such workshops with the Jersey City Economic Development Corporation, the City of Jersey City, the City of Bayonne, and Hudson County Community College.
“I was impressed at Luca’s ability to connect and teach students of all ages and all walks of life. Crisp and clean presentation, spoke clearly, and kept my attention with her sense of humor and spunky personality!”
Jess Plas, Strong With Jess
"I'm so happy that I signed up!"
“This workshop was fantastic. I walked away with tools and a strategy on how I can up level my business through social media. I’m so happy that I signed up!”
Lisa Orinn, Music Play Studios