Gratitude is a delicious dish, today and everyday. Here’s how to make it a part of your routine after Thanksgiving.
- Preheat your brainspace by anticipating and dedicating 10-15 minutes of time each day to this practice.
- Acknowledge what isn’t going right or working in your creative adventures.
- Accept it. Own it.
- Ruminate on where is there room for improvement.
- Flip the negative over.
- Appreciate and savor the good from the less than good. In most crappy circumstances, are three pretty awesome things that came from it.
- Remember that perspective is everything.
- Write down three things daily that you are appreciative for: It can be a person who helped you on your professional path, an opportunity that presented itself, or an idea that emerged from another circumstance.
- Keep your Gratitude Au Gratin in a Google Doc with the date so you can refer back to it at the end of the week, month, and year and reflect on how frickin’ much you’ve grown, creatively and personally.
- Share your Gratitude Au Gratin freely with your collaborators, creative comrades, coworkers, and community. Break big ol’ slice off for everyone in your sphere, and share this recipe with others!
How to Serve Gratitude Au Gratin:
- Break big ol’ slice off for everyone in your sphere, and share this recipe with others!
- Commit daily to retweeting, reposting, or lavishing praise on a fellow entrepreneur that inspires and motivates you. It’s a connection economy, ya’ll, and it feels good to promote others!
Gratitude Au Gratin Bonus Round:
[ctt title=”What is something you are grateful for on your creative path? Click to Tweet at me, brah!” tweet=”@creativeenabler My #gratitudeaugratin is:” coverup=”9Vx9d”]
Happy everything, friends! Practice gratitude, harvest the good vibes, and share the bounty, today and every day!
CLICK TO GET YOUR 5 DAY PLAN FOR INTENTIONAL SUCCESS.