Hey there! My name is Luca.
I help creativepreneurs, small business owners, and brands at all stages of the game get equipped with the strategy, infrastructure, and techie stuff needed to build their business for serious growth.
- I taught myself to code in middle school back in the days of dial-up. That makes about 23 years of website development under my belt.
- I started my first blog in 1996 and continued my streak of early adaption by using social media platforms to drive business to my various side-hustles in the Aughts.
- By 2006, I was teaching entrepreneurs how to get more business using a new-fangled thing called Facebook.
- I recently served as Creative Director for the City of Jersey City and handled social media and digital communications on a municipal level.
- I was recognized as a creative leader in the United States in 2016 and invited to President Obama’s “South By South Lawn” Innovation Festival.
Click a button below to see how I can help you:
Done-With-You Web Design & Development
I can help you launch a brand new website or revamp your current digital digs. Through a series of collaborative screenshare design meetings, I build your website before your eyes while training you on how to maintain your new look. I build on WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix
WordPress web design
Packages start at $997
- Domain registration as needed
- Hosting package research and set-up
- WordPress, theme, and plug-in installment
- E-Commerce set-up on WooCommerce includes cart set-up, catalog, product set-up, and more
- Learning Management System includes online courses, student dashboard, and more
- Chatbot integration
- Sales funnel page development
- E-mail marketing integration
- Facebook pixel integration
Includes Screenshare collaborations
Work hand-in-hand with me on your website’s look and feel through a series of screenshare meetings and watch as I work in real-time on your digital homestead. I’m a big fan of keeping communication open and our work together collaborative!
Kindly note that clients are encouraged to maintain their own website after we launch and current look may not be reflective of my original design. Before/After can be viewed at Way Back Machine.
- Tax Office Website
- Cookbook Author’s Recipe Blog
- Marketing Services Concierge
- Specialty Diet Recipe Blog
- Municipal Event Calendar/Community Arts Website
- LA-Based Comedian Website
- Special Improvement District Blog
projects in the works
- CBD Product Website
- Luxury Home Realtor Website
- NYC-Based Marketing Agency
- Photographer/Artist Portfolio
How I Work
I value my time and yours, and work diligently to keep our project moving forward at all stages of the development process. You are provided a direct link to my calendar to schedule our calls and screenshares, and I routinely check-in for feedback. I make every effort to foster a collaborative and creative experience in designing your site.
Clients are provided with a link to a shared Dropbox to add collateral, direct access link to my calendar to schedule our time together, and a clear roadmap on next steps for our project.
If this sounds like a good fit for how you like to get stuff done, the first step is scheduling a call so we can meet.
How Payment Works
I require half of the project total down at time of contract signature. Remaining balance is divided into two or three payments based on achieving work-specific milestones unique to your project that keep us both accountable for our time and efforts. Payment is accepted via credit card, e-check, or PayPal.
I am pleased to provide references and case studies upon request for previous work completed. My previous web projects and creative direction has included work with the City of Jersey City, the Historic Downtown Special Improvement District in Jersey City, and more distinguished entities and businesses.
If you love the business part of doing your business but hate playing wordsmith, you’re in luck. I love crafting copy that converts, and have availability to weave you some word magic!
Blog Post Writing: $45/article
- Up to 1,200 words with two revisions
- SEO rich and backlinked
- Add-on image sourcing available
- Graphic design services not included
4x Blog Posts: $160 | 6x Blog Posts: $210
E-Mail Newsletters: $349/month
- Up to 5 newsletters a month
- Design, copywriting, and deployment
- Includes image, video, and gif sourcing
- Graphic design services not included
Sales material & Web Copy: $65/Hour
I will rework your website copy and sales material to create a compelling campaign that engages prospective clients and incites interest. I can also edit and revise your current material and provide editing support.
Creative copy for social content: $99 for 30 pieces
Have the pictures and the video ready, but hate writing your own captions? I’ve got you. We’ll establish your social media goals and I’ll get to work creating one-of-a-kind copy in your brand voice that gets traction and builds audience.
Includes hashtag research and strategy.
Make More Noise!
Need to promote your next event, book launch, album release, fundraiser, or grand opening? I offer event-specific promotional support that runs in tandem with your current marketing efforts to build your brand, drive foot and/or web traffic, and gain press attention.
- Multi-platform social media ad campaign strategy, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Social media marketing strategy to raise awareness for your event or cause
- Influencer marketing campaigns
- Brand experience development
- Social media ad campaign development & management (Minimum ad budget of $500)
- Event-specific social media management
- Facebook Event promotion
- Website ticket sales/event registration landing page design
- Press release and sales copywriting
event day Marketing support
Free up your time and get dedicated on-site social media marketing support for your event, including photography, video, livestreams, and engaging content with guests.
If you just need a clear plan of action to properly promote your upcoming event, get strategic support based on your current audience, past attendance, and intended goals. I’ll walk you through building your content schedule, setting up targeted digital ad campaigns, print advertising, and press relations to help you reach your sales goals and intended brand awareness.
Strategy services are $497 flat.
Let me handle your promotional campaigns and get the word out on what you’re working on. You will see a significant increase in your social audience, brand engagement, and press attention as we work towards lasting impact with your business.
Packages start at $1,499 and can include digital ad campaigns, on-site support on event date, video, augmented reality brand experiences, and more.
I additionally can help train your team on how to make magic for events to come!